At Parkdale Queen West, our greatest strength is in our people. We recognize this, and are committed to our strategic priority of being an organization that invests in collective work and training for staff that will improve client care. This is possible through creating a work environment based on equity and respect, and working together in caring, inter-professional teams.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- SCS Relief Locum Nurse 2018R. No Deadline
- Client Support worker locum- Rolling Applicant Pool. No Deadline
- Relief Medical Secretary Rolling Applicant Pool
- Indigenous Health Promoter – Parkdale Site June 2019
- SCS/CTS/OPS Worker Posting Expires June 25th.
- Counselor . Posting Expires June 28
- Counselor – Violence Against Women Program . Posting Expires June 28
Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates selected for an interview and for all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Due to the high volume of employment applications received, we are unable to respond to email, phone, or walk-in enquiries regarding applications.