Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre is now recruiting new members. We are looking for residents, clients, and community members who support the work of the Health Centre to apply. Any person 18 years of age or over and who is not an employee of the Centre may apply.
By becoming a member, you will:
- Have the opportunity to support the work of the Centre and give back to the community in a meaningful way.
- Be kept informed of programs, services and activities through our agency newsletter, which is published at least once per year.
- Have voting rights at the Annual General Meeting and, therefore, will have a say in the overall governance and direction of the Centre. The meeting is held in September every year.
- Receive our Annual report.
- Be eligible to apply for membership on the Board of Directors. By serving as a Board member, you have the opportunity to give back to the community in a meaningful way.
If you are interested in becoming a PQWCHC member or Board member, please download a Membership Form and return it to Beth Wierzbicki, Corporate Executive Assistant, via fax: 416.537.5133. You can also drop off a completed form in person, or mail it to:
Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre
Membership Application, Attn: Beth Wierzbicki
1229 Queen Street West
Toronto, ON, M6K 1L2
Or 168 Bathurst St., Toronto, ON, M5V 2R4
For more information, please contact Beth by email at email@example.com or call 416.537.2455, ext. 1309.