At Parkdale Queen West, our greatest strength is in our people. We recognize this, and are committed to our strategic priority of being an organization that invests in collective work and training for staff that will improve client care. This is possible through creating a work environment based on equity and respect, and working together in caring, inter-professional teams.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Indigenous Counsellor
- Shkaabewis Peer Worker – Niiwin Wendaanimak Program
- Traditional Knowledge Keeper – Niiwin Wendaanimak Program
- Intake Worker
- Client Support Worker
- Registered Nurse, Supervised Consumption Services (Parkdale site)
- Registered Nurse, Supervised Consumption Services (QW site)
- Harm Reduction Coordinator
Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates selected for an interview and for all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Due to the high volume of employment applications received, we are unable to respond to email, phone, or walk-in inquiries regarding applications.