At Parkdale Queen West, our greatest strength is in our people. We recognize this, and are committed to our strategic priority of being an organization that invests in collective work and training for staff that will improve client care. This is possible through creating a work environment based on equity and respect, and working together in caring, inter-professional teams.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- SCS Supervisor
- SOS Project Manager
- Case Manager
- Registered Nurse (Extended Class) – SOS – Hotel
- Registered Nurse – SOS – Hotel
- Registered Nurse – SCS
- Overdose Prevention Support Worker – Weekends
- Harm Reduction Coordinator – Shelters
- Harm Reduction Coordinators – COVID Shelters
- Nail Salon Workers Project
- Four Winds Summer Student – Program Support Worker
- Health Promoters – SCS
- Harm Reduction Outreach Coordinator (Parkdale Site)
- Registered Nurse – Clinical (Queen West Site)
- Registered Nurse – Clinical (Parkdale Site)
- Supervisor, Harm Reduction Services – COVID
Ongoing Talent Pool:
- Overdose Prevention Support Worker – Relief
- Registered Nurse, Supervised Consumption Services – Relief
- Medical Secretary – Relief
Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre is committed to reflecting the diversity of the communities it serves. We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Accommodations are available on request for candidates selected for an interview and for all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: Due to the high volume of employment applications received, we are unable to respond to email, phone, or walk-in inquiries regarding applications.