Strategic Priorities 2023
- Leading excellence in care with innovation and engagement
- Championing systemic health equity through advocacy
- Reconciliation through “Indigenous health in Indigenous hands”
- Sustaining growth and success in a nurturing environment
Values & Definitions
- Client-centered: We make our work client-centred by meeting individuals where they are at and by providing compassionate care to support their informed choices in a safe, accessible, non-judgmental space, throughout their journey.
- Community responsiveness: We respond to the needs of our clients and communities by listening to them and acting in a timely manner through an integrated, flexible, and evidence-informed approach. We collaborate with external partners to plan and deliver services.
- Social justice, equity, and access: We advocate for social justice, equity, and access by providing a point of entry that challenges individual and system barriers. We collaborate with external partners to effect system change that eliminates barriers for the marginalized communities and promote population health.
- Capacity building: We build capacity of clients, staff and sector through support, empowerment, education and opportunities.
- Humility and Reconciliation: We recognize that reconciliation is a journey and will work towards building a renewed relationship with First Nations, Inuit and Metis peoples based on the recognition of rights, respect and partnership. We will undertake this with humility, acknowledging ourselves as learners in a continuous process of self-reflection. This self-reflection enables us to understand personal and systemic discrimination and to develop and maintain respectful processes and relationships based on mutual trust.
- Accountability: We respond to and deliver on our commitments to clients, staff, communities and stakeholders through open and transparent communication.
PDFs to be placed for viewing/downloading once complete.