About the Program
DUE TO THE COVID-19 RESPONSE, HOURS OF OPERATION HAVE BEEN REDUCED. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS.
Building Skills is an 8-week personal development program for women to build on self-esteem and self-confidence in a supportive group environment.
- Communication skills
- Healthy boundaries
- Stress management
- ‘Soft Skills’ for the workplace and more
Philosophy / Approaches
- Building Skills combines adult education and peer learning approaches.
- Training is designed to reinforce self-directed and experiential learning, in which participants can learn from one another and share their skills and experiences.
- The participative learning process promotes acquirement of transferable skills to real life situations and community issues.
- Participants will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the program
- Participants are excepted to commit to all sessions
- A screening form or interview might be required