The Healthy Eating Series is a free program supported by registered dietitians for parents with children from birth to 6 years old to learn:
- about healthy foods
- build skills for shopping and cooking
- make new friends and share experiences
- attend programs offered in many languages to cultural and Indigenous communities
Date: April 2nd – May 7th, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Location: 1229 Queen Street West (Queen & Dufferin)
All parents are welcome! Child minding available and TTC tokens provided (if needed). To register or for more information:
- Toronto Health Connection at 416.338.7600
- Rosa Ribeiro at 416.537.2455 ext. 1231 at Parkdale Queen West Community Health Centre – Parkdale Site
Poster for sharing.